Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What inspired the blog

In my depression to overcome my heartbreak, I did a ton of research on reuniting with your ex, getting over your ex, kidnapping your ex...lol, ok so I didn't really do any research about kidnapping him but I was close to it. Everywhere I read, I learned more and more that the love and relationship I should be focusing on was with myself.  Were these findings suggesting that I did not have a good relationship with myself?  That was outrageous because I absolutely think I am a magnificent person. But if that were so, why was my own happiness contingent upon another person giving it to me?  Hmmmm, why couldn't I accept the demiss of this relationship and move onto bigger and better things.   The truth is because I did need to work on the relationship with myself.  I had to find the relationship I had lost with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment